Natures Best Photography Africa 2015 Awards for Wildlife PhotographyJuly 22, 2015
Sharks kill 12 People a Year; People Kill 11,417 Sharks per hour!July 30, 2015
Read my recent blog post for the Chic Collection – my Top 10 Safari Thrills.
- The Greatest Wildlife Show on Earth; Wildebeest Migration from Tanzania’s Serengeti to Kenya’s Masai Mara
- Look in the eye of a Leopard; best place to do this is in the Sabi Sand Reserve in Greater Kruger area
- Sleepout in a Treehouse; several safari lodges offer this romantic yet exciting sleeping option
- Canoe the Zambezi; through an obstacle course of hippos and crocs
- White Water Rafting at Victoria Falls; no time to feel scared before the next rapid arrives!
- Great White Shark Cage Diving; get up close and personal with the apex predator of the ocean in Cape Town waters
- Walking the Desert Sands of Sossusvlei; barefoot to the top of the highest sand dunes in the world
- Gorillas of Uganda; fill your heart with joy just by being with these close cousins – less than 1,000 left in the wild
- Mokoro through the Okavango; a silent and beautiful way of floating past elephant and grazing antelopes
- Walking Safari in the South Luangwa; with the best safari guides in Africa
I’ve done all but one of my Top 10….I haven’t yet been to the South Luangwa, but I plan to remedy that soon.
What would be in your Top 10 Safari Thrills?